1) Price Depends on Number of Occupants. Rental price increases based on how many people are staying with you. FOR THE MOST ACCURATE PRICING, PLEASE SUBMIT CORRECT NUMBER OF GUESTS WHILE INQUIRING. (including children)
> If the infant is older than 2, should be submitted as ‘children’.
2) ANYONE WHOSE NAME IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE RENTAL AGREEMENT, IS NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PROPERTY.
> YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OLD TO BOOK.
3) YOU MUST SIGN THE RENTAL CONTRACT TO SECURE THE RESERVATION. (Via DocuSign: E-contract reflecting the same rules as below)
> You must abide by the Los Angeles City PANDEMIC ORDER and Home-Sharing Code of Conduct. (Disclosed in the rental contract)
4) REFUNDABLE SECURITY (DAMAGE) DEPOSIT, WILL BE CHARGED or WITHHELD, ANYTIME AFTER BOOKING CONFIRMATION. IF THERE ARE NO ISSUES, SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL, AFTER CHECK OUT.
5) NO SELF CHECK IN: OUR VILLA EXECUTIVES MEET & GREET GUESTS AT CHECK IN & WALK THEM THROUGH THE HOUSE MANUAL.
6) AS THE RESERVATION HOLDER, YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE CHECK IN.
> PASSPORT or DRIVERS LICENSE, REQUIRED AT THE CHECK-IN. The Name & The Picture On Your ID Must Match The Name On Your RESERVATION.
7) YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BOOK ON BEHALF OF OTHER PEOPLE.
> Reservation Transfers Are Not Allowed. You Must Be Present During The Entire Stay.
8) NO GATHERINGS or PARTIES. NO LOUD MUSIC. NO PORTABLE SPEAKERS (NOT EVEN SMALL ONES).
> All outdoor & indoor speakers have been disabled in compliance with City’s Zero Tolerance Policy.
THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH STATEMENT: “Violation of or failure to comply with the Health Officer Order that PROHIBITS PARTIES AND GATHERINGS is a crime punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both”
9) LOW VOICES AFTER 10 PM. LOS ANGELES CITY ORDINANCE QUIET HOURS: 10 PM to 8 AM. ***NoiseAware System Property***
10) CHECK IN IS 4 PM, CHECK OUT IS 10 AM, UNLESS AGREED UPON BY HOST.
> If the check in is after 6pm, you’ll be charged a $250 late check in fee. Latest check in: 8pm.
> Early check in & late check out requests will be considered at an additional cost. (Depending on availability)
11) NO EXTRA OVERNIGHT GUESTS UNLESS PRE APPROVED BY HOST.
ADDITIONAL OCCUPANTS: Any increase in the number of occupants is to be communicated to HOST, which will result in an increase in the booking amount.
12) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of people (Including children) allowed to occupy the PROPERTY is restricted to the number of your reservation.
> If You Book For 4 People, ONLY 4 People is allowed on the premises. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS POLICY, FOR EACH UNAUTHORIZED PERSON, YOU WILL BE CHARGED minimum $1,000/per person/per night. We also reserve the right to expel the entire party with no refund.
13) THE CLEANING FEE ON YOUR INVOICE IS FOR A STANDARD CLEANING ONLY. IF THE HOME IS LEFT IN POOR CONDITION EXTRA FEES WILL BE CHARGED.
> MANDATORY MID-STAY CLEANING: For stays 5+ nights, additional $500 will be charged (per cleaning) CLEANING TO OCCUR AT MIN. EVERY 5 DAYS.
14) NO VISITORS: Due to LA CITY PANDEMIC ORDER, you’re not allowed to invite anyone (visitors) unless pre-approved by HOST. Violations may result in immediate eviction without refund for the remaining rental days and forfeiture of the security deposit. We reserve the right to expel the entire party with no refund.
RENTER acknowledges that security cameras monitor the PROPERTY as well as devices for monitoring excessive noise and capacity inside the home. (NOISEAWARE). These cameras are used to protect the PROPERTY from potential break-ins and theft. All security cameras are VISIBLE, located in the front yard by the gate & garage. The camera in the living room (facing towards the windows) & the backyard cameras will be “off’ during guest’s stay. No devices are located in private spaces like bedrooms or bathrooms
15) A PRIVATE, IN HOUSE CHEF & HOUSE KEEPING TEAM SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE, THEREFORE, NO OUTSIDE VENDORS, CHEFS, CATERERS ARE PERMITTED.
Rates vary depending on the menu & other variables. 15 days advance notice required. Final prices cannot be quoted until guest’s consultation.
16) IF YOU WANT THE POOL HEATED, MUST GIVE 48 HOURS NOTICE PRIOR TO CHECK IN. EXTRA: $400 for the first day, $200/per day, each day after.
> POOL HEAT: 8 AM to 10 PM. SPA HEAT: 5-7 PM (MAX 2 HR. As it’s an IN POOL-SPA)
> FOR SAFETY PURPOSES, POOL/SPA IS OFF LIMITS AFTER 10 PM.
17) MAXIMUM 2 FREE CAR PARKING. MUST NOT BLOCK SIDEWALKS.
18) AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF and LUXURY CAR RENTAL: PLEASE INQUIRE TO SEE OUR RATES.
19) USE OF BBQ: Extra: $150/per stay (including BBQ essentials & grill cleaning fee). PLEASE MENTION AT TIME OF RESERVATION.
21) EVENTS, GATHERINGS, FILMING & PHOTO SHOOTINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE INQUIRE TO SEE PHOTO SHOOTING, FILMING & OFF SITE EVENT RATES & POLICIES.
22) NO SMOKING OR VAPING.
23) NO PETS OR ANIMALS ALLOWED, INCLUDING SERVICE DOGS.
24) BY SENDING A BOOKING REQUEST, RENTER AUTOMATICALLY AGREES TO THE HOUSE RULES & TERMS OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT. ACCEPTANCE OF RESERVATION MEAN, ALL OCCUPANTS ARE AGREEING TO THE HOUSE RULES.
Applies to all other person whatsoever who enter the property during the rental period while RENTER is in control of the property.
25) HOUSE RULES VIOLATIONS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND FOR THE REMAINING RENTAL DAYS AND FORFEITURE OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
> We want our guests to enjoy our beautiful homes. However, as of July 2019, vacation rentals (STR) are no different than a hotel which means they are subject to the same hospitality laws. Due to PANDEMIC, LA CITY enacted strict regulations on vacation rentals throughout Los Angeles. ABOVE, we highlighted such rules that LA City has zero tolerance. NOT ABIDING BY THESE RULES MAY INCUR ADDITIONAL FEES OR WITHHOLDING OF GUEST’S SECURITY DEPOSIT.
26) WEATHER CONDITIONS, HURRICANES, STORMS, ACTS OF GOD, PANDEMICS, GOVERNMENT ACTIONS, FORCE MAJEURE: RENTER assumes the risks of any and all causes that may require the RENTER to cancel his/her reservation. There are NO REFUNDS for any occurrences whatsoever, whether natural, man-made, or other, including but not limited to, tornadoes, hurricanes, storms or other weather conditions, pandemics, biological outbreaks, any governmental actions of any sort, Acts of God, armed conflicts, or civil disturbances. The list is illustrative only and does not constitute an exhaustive list of occurrences that may cause a renter to cancel. Optional travel insurance is highly recommended for RENTER’S protection through a third-party provider. In the event any occurrence results in the cancellation of the booking by RENTER, Host will not be held responsible for the RENTER’s cancellation nor for the refunding of any payments. Host will also not be held responsible for reimbursement of payments from other services that the RENTER has hired.
*These rules as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
These pages, the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the online reservation service provided on these pages and through the website are owned, operated and provided by LUXJB.COM and are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only.